Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Easter Bunny

Options
  • 28-11-2002 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

LAN - do ye want BYOPC or Net-café or semi?

Please, respond with plausible venues
    IE place has to be comfortable, flexible (not a bunch of títs who run a hotmail gaff for flighty 20-something noobs) and have reasonable accomodation within reach.
    Capacity will be determined by interest.
    I reckon we could get about 16-20 people there if it's a net cafe, that figure possbly being a bit ambitious for a BYOPC lan being run first time for one game.

One thing:
    Everyone bring their own copy of flashpoint.
    Less messing about with no-cd cracks and serials that way.
    Also, if you can get it, buy the Resistance addon.
    The GOTY pack is perfect for those who don't own any form of flashpoint as it includes Operation Flashpoint:Coldwar Crisis (origional campaign), Red Hammer (1st addon) and Resistance(2nd addon that has all the swank features and new net-code).

What type of Lan do ye want? 4 votes

A pure "Bring Your Own PC" affair
    0% 0 votes
    A pure "Use the cafés machines" job
    25% 1 vote
    An gaff where we bring our own cases if we want (more hassle network config wise)
    75% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

hate to say this again, but personally i need to know where its going on before i vote, ill definetely go but i'd prefer to bring my own, (thats where i keep all my ****!:rolleyes: ) if its in galway, cork or limerick i can bring it. anywhere else is too far away.

that said im not too pushed about where it happens if the cafe machines are voted then that ok with me, im easy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'd reccomend NetHouse Eustace street, dublin, simply cos I've been there, there's a shíteload of facilities nearby (read:pubs) and I met a few opflash heads there.

Oh, and Sico is lovely.

Advertisement