Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Richards

Options
  • 28-11-2002 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey,

Did anyone else see the michael richards showit was shown on Rte really really late, later than Seinfeld is shown!!1 If so what did ye think of it.

Toodles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I never saw it myself Bob.

I had meant to look at the last 2 eps when i relised it was on but it was on very late and I think I forgot about it.

I read alot about it when it and why it was cancelled. Mostly ppl thought it was too much of an effort to play Kramer and that MR was being typecast.

I think Smuckers saw a few eps so perhaps he'll have some more info about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I did see it My first impressions was that it was pretty mediocre but it went from that to dreadful, not Michaels fault there is a poor supporting cast very Krameresque in a few eps, the Sein writers should have thoguht about this one better.

Funnily enough I do have most of The MR eps on tape, the Sue Ellen mishke ep was a rare good one she was just in a towl. :D
    Watching Ellie staryying Julia is the only show proceeding Bob Patterson and The MR Show which has got a second chance.:)

Am i right in thinking that theres been no news of "Watching Ellie" showing up on this side of the pond !?

Not as yet though Net 2 could get it and show in the old MR slot.

• Advertisement

Well they buy enough US comedy proggies...
    One more wouldnt hurt :)

Advertisement