Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some things are meant to stay in the past

Options
  • 28-11-2002 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Mad Dog McCree, NOOOOOOOOO not again :(

kinda speaks for itself. all we need is dominik diamond with some sarcastic comment about how crap the mega cd was. Have people not learned the interactive movie does not work, let alone mixing it with a light gun shooter.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was nothing wrong with 'Interactive Movies'. Why would you bother with Treasure games, Street fighter 2, Sonic or Mario when you could watch a grainy video while pressing up down left or right whenever the arrows appeared on screen. And lets not forget Kriss Kross make my video.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The only half decent "interactive movie" I ever played was D on the 3D0. It was pre-rendered, but genuinly creepy and had me hooked. Shame about the dodgy sequel.

Advertisement