Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is ...

Options
  • 27-11-2002 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Who is Mortal Toad and noormees18?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I say get rid of their planetery defenses that should teach them a lesson. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Well they have the same IP's so if they don't state who they are and why they have the same IP I'll ban them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

I aint them but just to point out that i play from 2 places college and home. Just incase there is some1 from dcu playing and you get suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

I can only assume they are the same person. . . .

noor upgraded fighters & transferred lots of fighters to Toad's shared alliance planet - Thus Toad was able to keep his computer level to 0 & have lots of planetarty defences! & be immune to SOFA.

My guess is they are cheating.

BK

Mortal Toad's stats :

Hull = 23
    Engine = 13
    Power = 9
    Computer = 18
    Sensors = 13
    Armour = 0
    Shields = 10
    Beams = 10
    Torpedoes = 17
    Cloak = 10

With no money on his ships, no fighters, only 98526 torps and 1100000 mine deflectors.

noormees18 stats :

He decided it would be a good idea to attack my planets and eventually died trying :) so he has 0 everything.

• Advertisement

he must of upgraded recently. . .

my sofa was having no affect earlier

My SOFA attack worked perfectly, pitty the attack afterwards did'nt go to well :) Lucky I have billions in the IGB.

LOL and where did you get that from

Doing a few trade routes 500 times each of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Alien-1st

doing that we all could win the game:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

right got something about cheating about sexmacine READ THIS: Bounty Claimed. November 29 2002 16:29
    You claimed a bounty of 10000000 credits for the destruction of the ship belonging to Põld. The bounty was placed by SexMacine.
    Victory! November 29 2002 16:29
    Your planet in sector 1326 was attacked by Põld. The citizens organized a valliant defense however, and managed to destroy the opponent. They salvage some resources from the space debris : 50 goods, 0 ore, 0 organics and 5% of the ship's worth of 0 credits. THATS What TOAD SEND ME ABOUT HIS LOG

Advertisement