Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaannnddd their off!

Options
  • 26-11-2002 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

as they approach the first corner. . . it's Ensign GH in the lead with 66,930, closely followed by BlkKnight with 60,543. Bringing up third is Master Chief Petty Officer Spud with 41,072 - but he still has 3000 turns in hand. . . . . we wait paitently for them to approach the streight.

:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

*Yawn* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

its a good game so far a few people in and a good tight game im spud just to say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Aye and what a start ive had. My ship has already been destroyed :( My fault though went off for lunch and left my ship on an undefended planet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Any idea who the guy in the lead at the moment is, I've got a few odd messages from him, something about planets and their location....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

dunno he kind of appeared out of the blue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

Originally posted by GreenHell
    Any idea who the guy in the lead at the moment is, I've got a few odd messages from him, something about planets and their location....

DARK HORSE I TELLS YA!!!!
    no idea tbh

Advertisement