Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game and copy protection

Options
  • 25-11-2002 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I've seen a badly overpriced preowned copy of operation flashpoint. So my question is will the fact that soemwone else had it or i supose could still have it if its a serial scutter the game up? Or should i just buy a new copy to make sure the serial will work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

In fairness, I wouldn't buy it second hand, especially i it's for a high price.
    Afaik the Game Of The Year edition is coming out soon, which should either be nice and cheap, or will make the "plain" retail version (V1.00) nice and cheap :)

How much is this guy asking for the 2nd hand copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

24.99 euros

he's taking you for a ride.
    You can get the full (and unscratched) retail version for about 20-35 nowadays if you shop around (by that I mean avoid Game/Compustore/Curry's/Dixon's etc. like the plague).
    Or wait for the GOTY edition.

www.play.com

Opflash GOTY ed
    £26.99 delivered

From www.codemasters.com : "Operation Flashpoint: Game of the Year contains Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, Red Hammer and Resistance in one box"

Advertisement