Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any space sim strategy games?

Options
  • 25-11-2002 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Just finished homeworld for the second time and I've got a hungry for some more. Would anyone recommend space sims out already or know of anything coming out before X-mas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I don't think this is exactly what you are looking for but maybe you might give it a try.

www.starknights.com

It's an online space strategy game that is soon to come out of beta, can be played offline too. It's under 10Mb to download, it's completely free to play but to play effectively online you'll have to pay a once off registration fee of E25. I've been playing it for two years now, if you get into the game it can be very addictive.

If any of the boardsy people have heard of this game maybe we can create a boards.ie alliance to wipe the floor with :)

Advertisement