Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK

Options
  • 18-06-1999 2:02pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know, I was just trying to get first post without seeming juvenile tongue.gif

anyway, what's Starsiege (non tribes) like? I haven't heard much about it..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The two big ones at the moment are Mechwarrior 3 ( very nice it is too I might say, and I will ), and Heavy Gear II, a demo which can be downloaded from the activision site.

You could also try Mechnet and Mercnet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

and damn you for taking the first post !

Thats tHE vAGGABOND job :p

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Anyone play mech3 online? Anygood is it? I'd try myself only I have one of them blasted Diamond Stealth 3000 cards that cause a page fault in the game, no known cure.

[This message has been edited by Spoonman (edited 18-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I've played the ATR Starsiege demo online (quite a bit) and it was excellent, i love the tanks in it. also started looking at the Starsiege demo which is out, dunno if theres an online bit in it but the training missions are well done, the squad orders etc are nicely implemented.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

congrats on haveing a mature and adult first post smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

So, apart from the Mechwarrior games (incl/ Mech commander) what other samey-typey games are there?

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

StarSiege games (not tribes), HeavyGear?Heavy something, Shogo... there's loads more.

Advertisement