Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ico 1 an 2

Options
  • 24-11-2002 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anybody know anything about Ico 2? I wanna know when it's coming out..
    What do people think of Ico 1? I think this is one of the best, if not the best, adventure game ever, but unfortunally too short...
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

heard nothing but rave reviews for this game myself...

so sony can make in-house games ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

ICO 2 isn't confirmed yet - we know the team that made the first one is working on a new game, but they haven't confirmed that it's a sequel to ICO.

As for the original... Best game on the PS2, in my opinion, and one of the best games ever made. I know it was short, but it was just stunning from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Japanese game magazine Famitsa recently ran an add from the Ico devolpers looking for programmers. The interesting part was the backdrop to the add was a renders image of Ico on a horse, at the foot of a mountain. This sparked speculation about a sequel and the developers would "neither confirm or deny" that they're working on a sequel, so signs are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

do you mean Famitsu ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yes, he does, you pedantic git. :)

It was a particularly nice piece of art, that render - although I'm not entirely convinced that the character in it was actually Ico. It could just as easily have been a different game with the same artists working on the style... That said, I suspect you're right about it being Ico 2. I'm just naturally suspicious :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Paulish

I just hope they release a new Ico. I'll give it to my girlfriend, that should shut her up for a few weeks, I hope! (she was crazy about Ico) :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

[cheapskate] Is Ico on Platinum yet? [/cheapskate] :)

Advertisement