Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box Emulator

Options
  • 23-11-2002 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does any1 else have this.

I have it in my possesion but alas, My X-Box is in Dublin with my **** computer, and my good computer/dvd-drives are in Galway.

Its seems like it could work, might pop round to a amte next week to test it.

anyways.
    any of yee tested it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

there are no x-box emulators that play games. so if i were you i would run you anti virus software right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Doodee m8, I can safely say that what you have is not an X-BOX emulator. As DiscoStu said run a virus scanner and perhaps a Trojan Scanner as god knows what the hell is in it.

On another note I told you about taking candy from strangers, and or Emulators.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

well, I'll let u know when i have my PC to use.
    It appears to be genuine, allows u to tweak all the graffical settings and such.
    And roanan, if I didnt accept the candy sometimes, I wouldnt have such niceties like the doom 3 alpha, or if lucky, TTT

no no no no anyone with vb/delphi/c++ builder/visula c++ can slap together a few menus.

Repeat after me:

I will not be fooled by fake emulators. All software claiming to play commercial PS2, Gamecube and X-Box games are FAKE.

When an emulator that plays any next gen games appear you will hear about it on the bbc.

ive whipped up my own xbox emulator. plays halo at 60 fps on my ****ty 500mhz p3. there are some bug though. try it yourself. its really good.

no viruses or trojans in this one.

i really did make it. 5 minutes in c++ builder.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by DiscoStu

Repeat after me:

I will not be fooled by fake emulators. All software claiming to play commercial PS2, Gamecube and X-Box games are FAKE.

LOL:D I like it! but sure enough a newbie to emulation will post something like this at least once a month...*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

The end is now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement