Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduced Shakespeare Company.

Options
  • 22-11-2002 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

I saw them recently during the Laois arts festival and have never laughed so much in my entire life!This has to be the funniest show around though recently i found out all there audience participation etc. is exactly the same in there other shows which sucks!What did anyone else think of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah ive heard they're meant to be really funny, but i haven't got a chance to see them yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I saw them perform 'The Bible - reduced' in the Gaiety a few years ago and thought it was hilarious, especially the songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Absolutely fantastic :)

My sister saw them a few weeks back and had been on at me to go and see them and when I heard they were in Galway i rounded up Kharn and another friend of mine and we headed in :)

Talk about a brilliant show :)

Doing Hamlet backwards was the highlight for me.... those chaps are crazy!

I highly recommend everyone to go see them :)

<< Fio >>

Advertisement