Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROM's NE1??

Options
  • 22-11-2002 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

K... I've had MAME32 since the beginning of the summer and have a few roms for it... however 88 Games, Hyper Sports, HangOn and Aliens don't have much replay value and the only site I know of is this french site which queues u for hours before you can finally download the ROM but get disconnected half - way, Anyone else know of any ROM sites which won't be shut down by time I get around visiting them???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

did u read the Charter ? i think not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

tut tut bad newbie

btw look around there not that hard too find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

cool sig though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

HAHAHAHHA......HAHAHAHAH:) *Points Bad emulator Newbie in this direction*

He hasn't read the sig rules then either;) (But it isn't half bad)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

thing is no1 really reads the stickys and my 1st post in here was exactly the same lookin 4 mame roms but it was just after they were taken down from www.mame.dk.

why oh why didnt i save them 1st time around :rolleyes:

also aren't animated sigs against boards.ie rules ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Uh Oh Spaghettio's!

E-LITE if that really is your name! Kindly do not post topics like this again and in future read the charter please. Only for you are new around here I shall not alow you to feel the joy of the "Rod Of Bannage©"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement