Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Friday 22-11

Options
  • 22-11-2002 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a tour of the Sunless Citadel tonight ?

say at 8:30 as last time ?

Pop into #nwn.ie before hand.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Definitely be there. Same characters?

I might be dragging along another player :)

that Village of hommlett module is good except:
    no treasure dropped. a big minus.
    The bandits were set to level 1 fighter... not level 1 warrior.
    3e fighters are much worse than 1e fighters so the bandit equivalent is a 1st level warrior. Meeting ten of them at a time was a bit much.

The scenario didn't look like it was finished. There should have been a lot more intrigue in the town (I DM'ed the PnP version of that module, but the online one was different enough that I didn't know what was coming up) and a lot more foreshadowing of the big bad temple itself. ie: Lareth is supposed to have some orders and a journal etc.

I think I came out with a magical hand axe, that I cannot sell :( and cannot use until 10th level and a total of 16gp.
    I also got Lareth's plate mail but I can't afford to get it identified!!

Hopefully sunless citadel will be a bit more forthcoming :)

If we bring in new characters, I would suggest 2nd or 3rd level for sunless. If hommlett was anything to go by we'll need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

I'll be there Rev. Work commitments giving me withdrawal symtoms over the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

I thought that was a great mod, even without sod all loot :)

Most npcs even if a lil overpowered can be beaten with a lil strategy and inventive pulling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

This module from what I've read is pretty well done.

We'll be using teh same character as last time, and as last time the game will be run on the boards.ie server (games2.iol.ie:5122)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmm, whoever got the full plate from wednesday, if you sell that and give me the 100gold to ID lareths plate. I'll sell lareths plate and split the profit.

Or, I give you lareths plate for the gold you get from the full plate sale. (bound to be at least +1, this might be the best solution for a fighter character).

Better yet, we sell both and divide the gold among the party :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

or teddy could have a barbeque and eat the profits

Advertisement