Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knight Rider

Options
  • 20-11-2002 1:38pm

I just saw this game is out on friday . Anybody know if it is any good ? Also what is a good website for previews ? Ever since you have to pay for game spot i dont know were to look .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

could be a decent license, not very well publicised tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

From what I've seen, it looks like an okay license. I mean - everything you'd expect from a Knight Rider game, including KARR. However, some of the things I've seen (the uh.. training mission) has made it look a little too much like a platform game.. except with cars (using the 'boost' option to 'jump').

Don't know how essential it's going to be though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It got a pretty harsh review in the Official PS2 mag - 4/10 I believe. Considering how lenient they are on games, it's probably not a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Has anyone bothered to pay for gamespot or know how many subscribers they're getting? I might think about paying 25 yoyos if it was for a subscribtion but considering the fact that I might not be able to connect to the internet for a large portion of the next 12 months I wouldn't splash out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

what does every one think about subscribing to games website?

are any of you doing so? if so what do you think? is it worth it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I wouldn't subscribe to a game site. They're are plenty of sites that provide good reviews, previews and demo's without charging. I've alwas wondered how many people stopped visiting ireland.com after they turned into a subscription service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

HA! obeygiant, did you say KARR? hooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. its KITT!!! larf.....the car's name is KITT...but will the game be ****?
    KITT or ****? get it?.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Originally posted by Aragorn
    HA! obeygiant, did you say KARR? hooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. its KITT!!! larf.....the car's name is KITT...but will the game be ****?
    KITT or ****? get it?.....?
    Does this even dignify a response? :rolleyes:

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

Stick it up your ass and swivel on it, kitt was the good can that michael knight drove, karr was his evil twin super-car. only popped up in a few episodes. dont post on things you don't know about.

(what an idiot)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Raziel
    Stick it up your ass and swivel on it, kitt was the good can that michael knight drove, karr was his evil twin super-car. only popped up in a few episodes. dont post on things you don't know about.

(what an idiot)

FÚCKING BURNT!

Lovely job Raziel, pats all round :)
    (excpet for Aragorn - for being a muppet and taking the King's name in vain)

[hint=10] If only Karma points were still around..... [/hint]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

yes well...erhm..um......mammy!!!! the evil men are bullying me!!!

how the hell was i supposed to know that? i dont watch the damn program.....i just knew that his name was KITT and i thought that....mistake......LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

well no-one's perfect.

p.s. you should watch it (it's great, but is it as good as the a-team)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by Raziel
    (it's great, but is it as good as the a-team)

No A-Team was much better! In a "I ain't gettin in no plane Hannibal" kind of way. Prehaps it won't be long till an A-team games comes along.....

no game will ever give us the entertainment value of such great shows as knight rider and the a-team, i wouldn't look forward to anything of the sort, even if we can drive the car or mod our own pontiac trans am into a kitt replica we'll never be as cool as michael knight or B.A. barachus, they're cooler than 'the fonz' and you cant get much cooler than that

Advertisement