Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place in Dublin to fix electric guitar?

Options
  • 20-11-2002 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

as it says... I'm looking for a good place in Dublin to get an electric guitar fixed, just the electrics. Reliability and price being the most important factors when advising. (I also urgently need leet playing skills, longer fingers and talent, but that's another story)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

Waltons is the only place i know where they fix electrics,
    Theres probably loads more just ask in any of the guitar shops, i rekon they do it in music maker too.

My friend has a guitar fixed in waltons and they did a fine job only you have to leave your guitar in and in might be in there for a while the repair guy only comes in every so often a week and then he has a crap load of stuff to do, as for price i don't know coz he had a warentee.

As for 1337 guitar skills practice... a lot, try using your baby finger it will seem hard at first, like you can't move it indepentandly from your other fingers, but keep playing scales using your pinky and you will gain more control over it and your other fingers. I have found by using my pinky where needed i can play some stuff i couldn't before and i can play some stuff eaiser.

em a good song to praccy using your pinky is metalica-master of puppets, i'm sure others will come up with more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

derrick nelson in marley park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

As much as many people hate it, I'm going to have to say Music Maker.
    They're pretty cheap.

Advertisement