Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pox , Chicken pox that is

Options
  • 19-11-2002 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

Well the fun and games have truelly started , I have two angels/bratz aged 4 and 2 1/2 and they have had colds and the like but once we bit the bullet and but our lil boy in the state eduction system he started getting very sick.

He had the Flu and then a ches infection and then We were greeted with a sign on the school door saying that chicken pox was doing the rounds. Lo and behold he got them and just when he was finished the lil girl got them.

I know there are worse shildhood dieases out there but the pox is tough on the nerves after a few days they were well enough to dirve me nuts ( they are contagiouos till the scabs drop off and have to be house bound so I had to be nrealy house bound).

Hate to think what next will be brought home from school .

Advertisement