Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime......Hot Damn

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 colorado

Let's get right to the point: Metroid Prime is the best GameCube game to date
    from the screenshots on that site im not gonna disagree!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you've a GBA, grab Metroid Fusion. It should give you a fix before the main event in March! I've been playing Fusion for a week now, and its one of the best platformers on the GBA.

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by colorado
    from the screenshots on that site im not gonna disagree!!

well judging by the 8 to 10 vids i have i beg to differ with you,

this game will be up there with

goldeneye, halo and timesplitters 2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Comparing it to those three games doesn't really work - it's VERY different. It's definitely Metroid in 3D as opposed to an FPS game with Metroid styling....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Originally posted by TmB
    If you've a GBA, grab Metroid Fusion. It should give you a fix before the main event in March! I've been playing Fusion for a week now, and its one of the best platformers on the GBA.

- Dave.

Im looking to pick up a copy. Not released here for a week or two tho' is it? You will be able to link up the GBA and the Cube and play the original Metroid game aparantly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by Shinji
    Comparing it to those three games doesn't really work - it's VERY different. It's definitely Metroid in 3D as opposed to an FPS game with Metroid styling....

your missing the point shinji , i ain't comparing , i'm just saying the quality is up in their league...;)

p.s. are you the shinji from the edge forums?

Originally posted by mbroaders
    Im looking to pick up a copy. Not released here for a week or two tho' is it?
    Correct. Its out on Friday. I love my Flash Advance card :)

- Dave.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,907 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You should buy the games warez monkey.

It's a shame metroid prime isn't out here until march. It's gonna affect the sales of the gamecube this christmas since the only big game is mario sunshine which ignorant people refuse to play.

I spend alot of money on games, so I'd prefer not to be lectured. Thanks.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    You should buy the games warez monkey.

It's a shame metroid prime isn't out here until march. It's gonna affect the sales of the gamecube this christmas since the only big game is mario sunshine which ignorant people refuse to play.

Hypocrite Retro !

Also funny coming from you considering you get most of your console games free!

Gimme a lend of your Vice City

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,907 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yes I get most free but i'm still stupid enough to buy most of my games any way. I'll give you vice city when I finish Grandia 2. You better give me your xbox. I may consider getting you some xbox games if I feel you're worthy. Mwuhaha!

Okay.

Danny says we r all going to James Bond on Saturday night!

I brought Ashling to Harry Potter. OMG it was bad!

Advertisement