Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Anyone have Timesplitters 2 on the cube yet?

Options
  • 15-11-2002 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

And if they do, is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I have it, its prity good. Havent had a chance to play some proper multiplayer stuff which seems to be the larger proportion of the game.
    The single player mode's story is just a loose collection of scenarios with a poor time travel theme linking them up. Still good fun tho'. I got Eternal Darkness a couple of days afterwards and havent stopped playing that since.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Scottish

Cheers - which would you recommend? I didn't like Resident Evil and the like. Found it too boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Personally, i prefer Eternal Darkness. It isn't like Resident Evil (Found them a bit boring myself after Part 2). Seems to be a heck of a good game but i dont know how much replayability it will have. I know i will have a good laugh with Timesplitters whenever a few mates come around.

2 very different games indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I have TimeSplitters2. It's a good game, though not a classic and not deserving of the scores its been getting.

Advertisement