Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A game i love

Options
  • 14-11-2002 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Ive been looking for a game called hardwar. Its an old game but very good. i want to download it, but i cant find it anywere on the net.

I'f anyone can help i'd be very happy.

Thanks

kevin

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

you might try the emulators board as those lads are experts in old games!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by mr_kevin_man
    Ive been looking for a game called hardwar. Its an old game but very good. i want to download it, but i cant find it anywere on the net.

I'f anyone can help i'd be very happy.

Thanks

kevin

Kevin it would have helped if you named the system you played it on....but I'll presume it's for PC
    Hardwar by Interplay the games only 4yrs old! You won't find it on the net legally because it's not "abandonware" (Interplay never release there PC games like this) so should you find it for download it's Warez....You might get lucky and find a copy in a bargin bin somewhere. Why not grab a copy of Frontier eliteII or Privateer? They where way better:)
    hardwar.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've seen Hardwar on sale for the princely sum of £2.99 in several GAME/EB stores - I'm sure a quick hunt in there should turn up a copy.

Advertisement