Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chillie and Curry Taytos?

• 14-11-2002 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I haven't been hungry enough yet to risk buying a packet of these. Am I missing out or is it best to stick to Cheese and Onion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

The curry ones aren't too bad and would do for a quick munch but stay away from the chili flavour, they're manky, not as patch on 'Walkers Thai Chili' crisps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yuk yuk yuk

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

They sound pretty nasty alright, i'll still give them a whirl sometime tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

The curry ones seem ok. Not strong enough though. Haven't ried the Chilli.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

the curry ens are ok , but jaysus there not a patch on curry pringles , yummy , , ok tho if your kinda broke hungry and cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

i like the "kicken curry" flavour havnt tried the chilli ones yet tho.
    tbh the curry ones taste a bit like burger bites....

tayto made them aswell didnt they?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That was Sam Spudz afaik. (great name too :) - the "l33t0r" of crisps)

I've had the curry flavour and I liked them alot, specially in a snadwich, possibly with some cheese or ketten.
    Haven't found a packet o chilli in a shop yet to try em out.
    Mistakenly bought a pack of smokey bacon thinking that because they were redish (as opposed to the traditional brown) they had to be the chilli.

also, 60c for a fúcking pack of taytos?

I remember when they were 15p.
    Had a bad experience as a child of the perils of inflation.
    One sunday afternoon, whilst up in the pub after mass with the dad, I was sent across to the shp to get myself a pack and was given the standard fare of 15p.
    Upon producing the pack for my immediate purchase, consuption and enjoyment I was met with a dirty look from the shopkeep.
    The price had risen a whole 1p!!! I was mortified! No taytos! The embarressment of having to go back into the pub, crispless, for the sake of a penny!
    Thank christ the shopkeep took pity on me and let me off.

And they tasted all the better for it, having been so close to not getting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

eating a packet of "kickin curry" taytos now, pretty dissapionting really...

nothing can beat a packet of walkers "max: chip shop curry"

nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blue Duck

The chilli ones kick ass!!!
    There yummy, especially when you're a broke student or could it be because im a broke student?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

UGGGGHGHHHHH!!!!
    Both are rotten.

I normally like chilli/curry flavour things, for example I love those Walkers Sensations Chilli flavour crisps..

the tayto ones taste cheap and nasty. Stick to Salt n Vinegar!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

mmmmm tayto salt and vinegar are so nice not a patch on walkers though and definitely not even close to Discos salt and vinegar damn they were nice

Advertisement