Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos Of My Pets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Eh, that looks more like a photo gallery of yourself than of your pets

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

.. well I've put up a small gallery "CrackerDogZ" of my two dogs if anyone is interested. Comments welcome:)

http://www.arbsnet.com

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 harleymama

Look i do the best i can to post photos and i dont need people on this stupid machine picking on me if there is something that i have posted and you dont like it i dont want to know but i can help you and send you a quarter to tell someone who cares i am so tired of people picking about every little thing that happends on the net it sucks like junk mail . I you are in to harleys and live in the san diego, california area and a biker type man and want to chat then here i am . Thia is about all i care about all this chit chat keep it to your self.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Harleymama,

Few things.

A) This is a pets board. Not a dating board. Feel free to post pictures of your pets, but you have to agree those were pictures of you, not your pets.

B) Stop freaking out.

C) **This isn't a dating board**

Try After Hours. BTW this is an Irish forum so you won't have much luck finding San Diego people here hun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement