Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo have a good idea?

Options
  • 13-11-2002 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

News hit the internet this morning, mostly broken by EGM and Famitsu weekly, that Japanese Gamers who preorder Legend of Zelda GC, will get a bonus disc (free) that contains the full game of LOZ: Ocarina of Time and the completed but never released Ura Zelda (elements of which were used in Majoras Mask).

I would pay full price for that disc if it were standalone so as it's free, this should send GC sales sky rocketing in Japan. If it doesn't, then I'm sure Nintendo will have some serious decisions to make.

In any case it's nice to see Nintendo making some good decisions.

Oh and AFAIK, they are not graphically updated, just emulated.

PlanetGamecube Article

Famitsu Weekly - Image is a bit too big to use IMG tag.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Aye this looks like a big seller, 3 games for 1 is going to appeal to a big market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Superfurry

Knowing Nintendo's attitude to Europe, we'll be lucky if we even get the buy the re-make, never mind get it free.

Still, it's another big incentive to import, if only Freeloader would hurry up and get released.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

nice! hopeflly Nintendo Europe will release the set here.

Advertisement