Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 game

Options
  • 25-03-1999 2:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

i want to get a new game for my n64?
    only have goldeneye though
    Any ideas?

MiCr0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Quake64 :-)

Although I haven't seen it.

What about Zelda, I hear that's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Quake 64? Ugh.

/me shudders.

Quake2 64 looks nice though - and that's not speaking as a Quake2 fan, but as an N64 gamer. F-Zero X is incredible as a racing game... no other game lets you fly about at 600mph.... but its not to everyones tastes.

Zelda64 is the best game of all time on any format, IMO, and Shigeru Miyamoto, it's designer, is the second coming of Christ. However, again, it's not to everyones tastes.

You might want to wait for Perfect Dark, the sequel to Goldeneye. Or you could try Turok 2, another FPS, but not as good as Goldeneye in my opinion.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Umbra

Yeah, Zelda Ocarina Of Time, F-Zero X and Mario64 are pretty good games, haven't played Quake64 though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Banjo Kazooi and Conkers if you're into platformers, if not, whats wrong with you?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement