Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opflash error message

Options
  • 12-11-2002 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I dumped all my addons, single and multiplayer missions into my opflash folder the other day. Problem is, when i load the game up i get this error message

No entry `config.bin/CfgWeapons.SMCLAWLauncher'

Now i would prefer not to have to reinstall opflash again(at this stage i know my cd key without having to look for the manual), so is there a quick fix for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Get the file thats missing of someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

or google for the addon, or try and find the zip and reinstall it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

On the subject of addons there's a new program out that arranges your addons for op flash.
    Hi folks, I just finished the newest version of the OFP Addon Manager (OFPAM).

OFPAM gives you the opportunity to keep more addons in the folders than the game can really handle, because you can deactivate not needed addons (they are really deactivated, they are not deleted or moved). You also can now also comment addons, so you can see easier what .pbo includes what addon and much more information.

The improvements since version 0.8b are:
    - Comments system added (for OFP and OFP:R addon folders)
    - Interface improvements

ofpam_09ba.jpg

Since this is a beta release I'd like to get some feedback (bugs/improvements and so on).
    OFP Addon Manager v0.9b
    Look in the readme for more info"

I haven't used it yet but it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It's times like this I wish I had a net connection at home.

Advertisement