Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox footie ?????

Options
  • 12-11-2002 8:04pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if ISS2 is any good on xbox?
    I cant seem to find any reviews on the net.
    Ive played Pro evo soccer to death on my brothers PS2 ,its simply the best.
    Having recently added Xbox to my PC for gaming needs im in dire need of a good footie game.
    Fifa 2003 while looking stunning is still a dog to play.
    I notice that PES developers Konami is on the cover of ISS2 so what gives guys ? Is it as good as PES or is it a different product altogether?
    Thanks very much in advance people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Paulg

As far as I know, ISS isn't available on the Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

They have 2 different teams(KCEO & KCEJ) making ISS and PES. ISS is more arcade orientated then PES. I had a bash at ISS2(Xbox) in GAME the other week and it seemed like a decent game. On the other hand, FIFA 2003 seems to have improved on previous instalments.

Seeing as there's no Xbox PES, you should probably rent out ISS & FIFA 2003 and see which you like best before you buy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,884 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't bother with FIFA it's terrible.

Advertisement