Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Xenogears

Options
  • 12-11-2002 2:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,889 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any sites I can get an english version of xenogears brand new. I've already got two second hand copies from america and both don't work, thats why I'd like it new.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bugs

If you've had 2 copies and both don't work, start thinking that maybe you're machine is totalled!
    The game is years old, i "think" it got a re-release about a year ago in the US, but the only place you'll get it new is ebay and it'll cost about 50-60 dollars as most sellers will know only too well that its worth alot new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I believe that Computer Exchange (www.cex.co.uk) have a few copies of the re-released version (complete with manky green-stripe packaging) lying about - certainly they had several of them in the Rathbone Place shop last time I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

owch £45 sterling.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,889 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The second hand copies are ****ed not my machine. Both of disc 2's work fine but my disc 1's are scratched to bits. One refuses to be read and the other loads the small intro before the title screen but the title screen won't load in. I also can't start from the second disc.

Thanks shinji i'll check those places out.

Advertisement