Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari Jaguar!

Options
  • 12-11-2002 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

I was in game on Dawson street yesterday (what used to be Electronics Boutique) and in the second hand bin is a copy of Doom for the Jaguar.

Shaguar!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

**** i am seriosuly starting to DISlike this jaguar crap...
    what is your fixation with this thing anyways ? :D
    you did know there are Therapy groups for that... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

How very..very...very....

interesting. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Congrats DBC, sounds like the Dream game for the Dream console. I wonder where I could get meself a jaguar with doom...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,884 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dead Bank Clerk needs a therapist. His obsession with atari is disgusting. He probably wears an atari t-shirt like the guy in road trip. And looks like him. And shags fat birds.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Dead Bank Clerk needs a therapist. His obsession with atari is disgusting. He probably wears an atari t-shirt like the guy in road trip. And looks like him. And shags fat birds.
    :)

omg lol!

I am indeed waering a red atari jaguar tshirt right now :) i bought it on 33th and broadway in new york about two months ago :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Atari Jaguar - DO TEH MATHZ!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1395908712

You better hurry up though, there's been 10 bids so far and theres only 10 mins left
    Going for $41, can't beat that for value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

New Atari Jaguar still in the box. Great for Grandparents, sitters or game rooms!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

In the UK, Game were selling second-hand Jaguars for £20STG a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Superfurry

Yeah, I picked up one of them when I was in Wales. It's worth it for Tempest 2000 alone. Alien Vs Predator is pretty decent too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

God damn it...just use an emulator. Tempest2000 and AvP where the only to games worth getting(And both are emulated well). All the other games released where far better on other systems.

Advertisement