Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube VGA adapter

Options
  • 12-11-2002 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I am looking for a gamecube VGA adapter to play a normal (not imported) gamecube on a PC monitor. I've seen DBC with one for his dreamcast, and I was mightily impressed. Peats etc don't seem to have ANY of these adapters. Are they available in Ireland? Do I have to import? What can I expect to pay?

I found one on an English site but they wouldn't deliver to Ireland, and also specified that it must be a JAP/USA GC used with it. 60 sterling it was. Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

You can get a universal VGA box thing that will do the job for anything with a composite out lead (any console/dvd player). I got one a few weeks ago for about £40 sterling, it didn't come with a power adaptor though.

Link here

It works with my Dreamcast fine, haven't tried anything else with it yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by saik
    I've seen DBC
    rah!

Advertisement