Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Idea - Bad Idea

Options
  • 11-11-2002 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Just wondering would any1 be up for a sorta Trading game forum, or even to do it on this one,
    These would be original games that u swap directly with some1, no fees.
    Its kinda cause it saves your from selling em for half nothing or even bringing em back to Game to get half nothing for em.
    I wouldnt mind swapping Jet Set Radio future for X-Box cause im bored.
    well?#
    good idea/bad idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Dunno about the traffic if it was just for games. Possibly a general barter board where other things like CD's, DVD's etc can be traded might be more feasible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

yea, only thing is that u'd want ppl with the machines to look at the thread.
    For Sale board would just be nominated though, but It would be better for a barter board.
    Good finking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

yeah i kinda know what you are getting at doodee. A mate of minf often trades in his ps2 games in game and gets 20 yoyos for them. I do feel like saying i`ll gove ya the 20 squid, but i dont have a ps2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

great idear
    i use www.dvdforums.com for trading dvd's

• Advertisement
Advertisement