Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED : Puppy

Options
  • 10-11-2002 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

im looking for a puppy (8-10) weeks old, maybe a little older but not settled yet if you get me

im prefferable looking for a puppy with injections, and i will of course be willing to pay for a puppy that has injections done already, but looking in the buy and sell im seeing 200 - 400 for puppies, and thats well over my budget unfortunately

needless to say it will be a good home, we have a border collie already and 3 cats (co. meath)

im trying to sort this for this week sometime, so if anyone has any puppies going id appreciate any corresspondance

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

What breed are you lookin for and Ill see if I know any breeders for you??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Check with your local pound to see if they've had any puppies come in recently. Also check this site:

http://www.irishanimals.ie

Are you looking for any particular type of breed/size?

The site I mentioned usually has a fair amount of postings regarding dogs, & puppies. A lot of them are at pounds and so on, so ideally you'd get them there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

You could also consider doing the decent thing and checking in with http://www.paws.ie

You never know, they might have just what you are looking for (if you're not too specific) and best of all you will be giving an animal a much needed home.

The website may not be totally uptodate, so I'd suggest you ring them for a quick chat.

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭BeatTun

thanks people, id definitely like to save a dog from one of the pounds, cheers ill look into that now.

• Advertisement

Let us know how you get on, and post up a picture if you can :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭BeatTun

well i got a puppy the other day

a pure bred golden cocker spaniel, shes about 10 weeks old.

the person who had her was looking for 350 for her, but i got her drunk and talked her into giving me the dog for 200 :D

flucking mental puppy, i love her to bits!

Pictures! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ah puppies and christmas, 'ah he's soo cute' then he shits on the carpet n chews up ur favourite shoes ;)

remember kidz a puppy is not just for christmas, u can keep em in the freezer for up to 3 months!

Advertisement