Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing.. voice training...question

Options
  • 09-11-2002 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Well my question is;.... Is it possible to be able to reach higher notes through voice training, or are you stuck with your voice?... I mean, I can sing ok and reach some highish notes but then when i try to reach a high note my voice sounds strained ... I'm looking for voice lessons.. but is it worth my while taking them..

Anybody know anything on the subject?
    cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yes you can be trained to sign high notes, and low ones too, with alot of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

Yes Ronan....haha i bet u said to urself "WHO'S THAT?" but u know who it is so "Hi!" any way aon buzz leat?

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

well kidd. conas atá do aghaidh? nah i knew u were dmx since back in ur Soft dev research days...
    any luck with the tinny buzz?

Advertisement