Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babylon 5 news (08/11/2002)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Anyone else get the B5 DVD set? What I've seen so far rocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Where did you get it from/for how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

www.play.com

£32.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Yup - I had it preordered from the day it was announced:)

It's easy to see the story forming now through series one, with the benefit of hindsight.

Series 2 and 3 were by far the best, but this is certainly a collectible. I wasn't hugely impressed with the 'extras' on the DVDs, mostly because there weren't that many... but its still a gem.

c0y0te

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I've arranged for relatives in the UK to get the box set for me as a kinda early christmas prez:) I'm looking forward to Season 3 and 4.The last few Episodes of Season 3 and the first 7 episodes of season 4 are particularly excellent in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Snaga got them.... I took.. I mean borrowed the set off him. Compleatly the win. Loved every second of it. I had never seen seasion 1 before. Now I have and now I'm happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Got it a few days ago...even tho I have most those eps on tape, Its very well worth it. Really looking forward to the next few sets :)

Advertisement