Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Town - impressive

Options
  • 08-11-2002 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

I was in Sligo town recently, the first time in many years and I have to say that I was impressed.
    Spend the day shopping. A great selection of shops and not just your high street brands but lots of independants - great choice. And plenty of good places for lunch. Ended up having pizza at that place on the main street (O'Connell Street?) - the place with the pizza oven in the front. Very nice.

Sligo the best town in the west.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

cheers PH01, the place you mention is the bistro Bianconi, i have to say they do a pizza with a whole grain mustard base with chicken peices, first class.

glad to hear you had a good time and please visit the North west section again lol :D

Advertisement