Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surely you are from the North west !!!!!

Options
  • 08-11-2002 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

People People People
    Tsk Tsk Tsk

Out of the many members of the boards.ie group, and of many of those who are unregistered (gordon *wink*) there has to be a good scatter of person from the north west, surely there has to be one more person than myself here who are intereasted in where they come from, are proud to say we are not from dublin (no abuse please, it is not intended to put dublin down).

Looking through the various other regional boards, there is a lot of community work going on there ranging from clubbing and pubbing to to LAN nites, from what happened at the weekend to football, so i have to be hounest here, why not put a small print on the huge map that is boards.ie

If anyone has any suggestion's, ideas or anything that may assist us in getting the place we deserve here then you can either pm or post but please, prettty please with suger on top do somoething.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I am a closet North West lurker to be honest.

How about a North West boards bash?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

sure why not, any takers on a piss up.

Names please

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sure, will it be in Dublin coz I hear Leitrim is a kip :p

gordon, you have manners now, you being the socialite that you are,

Any more takers than gordon, there has to be more ppl willing to go on a session and now you have a reason

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'd be interested depending on where it's being held.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Nanook of the Northwest

Sheer brilliance.

ok i am curious

what are you on about

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

(oops, thought you were called Nanook because you were from the north(west))

Classic 1922 movie and all that.

Advertisement