Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restart

Options
  • 07-11-2002 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

so when is the round resetting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

From Dazzer in a previous thread
    23-10-2002 11:53
    Ill reset when I have access to my PC at home. I should regain access in the next couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

it been a little more than a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

a very little bit. As of the date you posted it had been 15 days. Anyway most ppl use couple in place of a few so figure he may have meant a few more weeks rather than the 2 just gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh for the love of small kittens restart the damn thing, i had a average tech level of 27, loged out for about 4 days came back n over half my planets were gone n meh ship destroyed... that's not funneh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by azezil
    oh for the love of small kittens restart the damn thing, i had a average tech level of 27, loged out for about 4 days came back n over half my planets were gone n meh ship destroyed... that's not funneh :)
    Yes it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Right, I've missed out on the start of the last couple of rounds, and hence haven't really started to play yet. If someone can give me notification of exactly when the round is going to restart so I can put on my ass - kicking boots again I'd be grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Sorry lads it looks like it might not be until mid December before I get access to the PC at home again. I can't even contact DeVore or Cloud :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

Dazzer,

you can reset the game using the "create universe" (miss-typed intentionally) from a web brouser.

This will wipe all the tables for you and start a fresh with the same settings.

So if you can access the internet (to post on forums) you can certainly reset the game.

BK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

You could just send dev or cloud a pm. They read them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Mr.Applepie You could just send dev or cloud a pm. They read them

Not mine they don't :P
    Ill try what BlkKnight said if I can remeber the page. If I find it Ill give advance notice of any reset.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

finally the real balcknova getting reset tried other blacknovas while it did not get reset and they are all crap cant wait the the reset of boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

if you need more detail m8, post up your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

BK

Advertisement