Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar swop

Options
  • 06-11-2002 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

I have a Samick Strat that I'd like to swop for a bass guitar.

The samick is red, in good nick with new strings, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have a fretless bass but not sure if I want to swap it 0_o what is a samick strat? Got a piccy??

I'll try and find info on my bass...

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

samickstrat.jpg

basically it is a copy of a fender stratocaster made by samick, it has all the standard strat features; three single coil pick-ups, two tone knobs and a volume knob as well as a five-way pick-up selector switch.

I'm not going to try and kid you, this is a beginners guitar. It's grand for learning on and practising at home but defo not what you want if you're planning on gigging anytime soon

you can read some user reviews here

not sure about a fretless bass - only ever played a p-bass, still will consider if you get some more info

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well, it's an Aria pro II fretless bass but I can't get a piccy for you. Also it is a beginners bass.

I will try and get a link somewhere.

Advertisement