Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Wednesday

Options
  • 05-11-2002 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Whos on for a game, I'll let u lot make suggestion for a module.
    We might be lucky and the Witchworks may be out.

We're all going to be starting at level one, since cloud is still down for now.

So post module suggestions.

Also if anyone has a module they'd like played they did themselves that fine 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Well wenesday didn't really happen :( I'm not really sure about any of the modules out at the moment, just played some of the older ones that I downloaded ages ago, comeon someone make a suggestion. If there are some responses Rev might set something up tonight.

The mod I working on it comeing along slowly, its at the stage of you run around for 5-10 minutes and well you've seem mostly everything :) but soon! If I work a bit faster at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yes indeedy a game tonight would be nice.

Advertisement