Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Night

• 04-11-2002 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

dont know about ye guys but i had a blast on thursday night........did feel kinda left out sincei was the ONLY female there for most of the night..thank god audge showed//lol nah nah lads i had a ball

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What the fúck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by Stephen
    What the fúck?

A few boards people were out in Sheffs for Hallowe'en- the Reservoir dogs, a few Navy seals, God (Azezil who was so drunk he hugged me!!!!:eek: ) and of course the Hell's angel herself.... Jessie G!!

I had a brill nite too, some nice staff in Sheffs!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Sheffs is a cool pub!!
    Its exactly like Scraggs on a Thursday night.............full of students and fu*k*ng roasting!!!
    But still good auld atmosphere!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sheffs was always a good student pub,
    but ya miss Denis Shefflin himself behind the bar...

Them were the days... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭JessieG

nice aint the word for the staff......which reminds me of somethign else lol but not suitable for boarrds lol i may get inot trouble:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Heh, i hope its never as packed as scragg's on a thursday. I never go near the place when its that busy, you can't budge as its so overcrowded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by Stephen
    Heh, i hope its never as packed as scragg's on a thursday. I never go near the place when its that busy, you can't budge as its so overcrowded.

no it's WAY nicer than scraggs..and bigger and it's more fun fun fun

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

the town in general was fairly tame that nite for some reason. :(
    (Az's scarey costume....hmmm)

In response to the sunglasses in the niteclub comment - all i'll say is "sempre fi" :p

good time had by all i hope - maybe we should goout some nite when all the students aren't gone home. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by JessieG
    nice aint the word for the staff......which reminds me of somethign else lol but not suitable for boarrds lol i may get inot trouble:D :D:D

If ya whisper it, the mod's might not hear it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    If ya whisper it, the mod's might not hear it :D

I don't think Jessie is worried about the mods...

ahh ok...

well worth a try... :D

well god loves a trier

Jeez, he must adore me so... :D

well i suppose that makes one hehhe:D ;)

makes one what????? eh eh..???:D :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

jesus get a chat room ;)

yawn its like 8.30 its too early for me to be in college sniff sniff

then why are you there.. ??????????????????????????????

sheeesh :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

because my ickle alco friend i have to get a lift in for my 9 am lecture sniff sniff and the only time i can get here is at this god froskaen hour of the morning..you think im here of my own free will .....welll actually i kinda a,m i could just stay in bed but then again that is the reasdon why i am repeating the feckin year!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its monday and i have issues grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is it too early for a drink ?????:D :p;)

yup.. you definitely have issues.. :)

Ahh but sure we all knew that anyway.. lol

And yes the Dome doesnt open till 10.30 so it is too early for
    drink..

:p

happy xmas yes im in ****in early again though not as early as usual.....damn WIT is abandoned....who wants to come to the dome with me???????????????????

i'd hardly call 9.53 early...

id love to go to the dome.. a few pints would be lovely after the
    week Ive had lately..

but there is one small problem.. im in Dublin.. :rolleyes:

ahhh dublin , the big smoke , my home away form home...how i miss it sooooooooooooo.

what in the name of mollu malone ya doing up there and without me ..im disgusted!

just pm'd ya.. :D