Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spawn animated on CNX

• 03-11-2002 3:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

l44t

discuss

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

l44t? You mean l33t? :confused:

I don't have CNX :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Yeah was watching that for the past couple of nights, the animation is really good in my opinion and the story-line stays to being an adult story like the comic.

My favourite cartoon is still Batman: The Animated Series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Saw a bit of these before but I don't have that channel either.

Wouldn't mind seeing some more - Hmmmm.....might d/l them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

l44t is an updated version of l33t.

Todd McFarlane is the executive producer iirc, so it's quite faithful to the comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Used be on Bravo there a few years ago. Very good..doesn't follow the original comics exactly tho. Very good tho, characther voices are easy to listen to.

l44t translates as 'laat' in my books.

You want some good watching on CNX? Check out Cowboy Bebop.

Outlaw Star ain't bad either :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement