Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nev update

Options
  • 03-11-2002 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i had a very narrow call a few weeks ago

someone decided to invade

the reason it was close was due to the fact all my forces were at the other side of my empire, so he walked through without a fight.
    luckily when i logged on he hadnt reached my last city, and i fought him back, and back, and back.

i headshotted a crockett mech, with a gunnery1 patton. that was in the opening fire for the fight to retake my capital.

by the end of the battle i was down to my 11 hardest units, and i had won, he withdrew but the blow to my morale was high.
    he evac'ed the last of his forces after i retook my capital.

im back up to my previous strength now, and my research is almost done on advanced comps and tracked vehicle 20t movement and im starting the line for jump jets so i can start producing jump srm infantry.

so far i have lost 26 million in cash in the last week due to the battle module not working :/

anyway enough about me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Counter attack and rip 'em to shreds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

after he evaced he changed his empire name :/

so i cant find where he went, i did find a few zones of his but they have been swallowed by someone else.

Advertisement