Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corruption Problems with Blade 2 DVD

Options
  • 01-11-2002 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

I've gone through 2 copies of Blade 2 on dvd at this stage, both have had the exact same freezing/screen corruption problem, which occurs at about 32-36 minutes in (during the House of Pain sequence). :mad:

I'm going back to the (very understanding) shop tonight, but I was wondering if anyone else has run into the same problem - smells like a bad batch to me.... :rolleyes:

rgds

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i have just checked my blade 2 dvd twice through that time frame with no freezing/screen corruption problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I've got no problems with mine either.
    Got it off www.play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

TeRmInAlCrAzY what model of DVD player do you have ??

It could be a specific problem with it. I can't test this as my copy is region1.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

Hi,

2 different dvd's have been tested, first in a Kiiro X5 and a Panasonic A360, then the second was tested on those 2, and then on a friends dvd rom, and the dvd rom in the shop -> all displayed the same glitch/corruption in the House of Pain scene.

Have a 3rd copy, gonna watch it during the week, fingers crossed.

rgds

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

TeRmInAlCrAzY you're not alone. I got the Blade 2 DVD as a birthday present. Sat down to watch it on a mantes Sony DVD player and it crapped out after the first 20 seconds.
    Tried all sorts of things but couldn't get it to work. Tried it in his PC, the same result. Tried it on his PS2, again the same result. Tried it on my PC at home..........I think you know where I'm going with this.

Brought it back to the store, they replaced straight away and it now works fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement