Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 5 games?

Options
  • 26-10-2002 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

I was just wondering what everyone top 5 games are at the moment as I am getting a new EXTREMELY powerful PC in the next couple of weeks and was wondering whats evertone top 5 (new) games, so I don't make crap choices and buy something freakin Clayfighter 63 1/3 .

Thanks for the help in advance.

Ltr!!
    Raife!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my top 5 games at the mo would be
    serious sam 2, medal of honour: aa, dungeon seige, gta3 and i'm kind of enjoying playing max payne again.

all class games, but gta3 is the only one i can guarentee that you'll like (lets hope vice city makes it to the pc)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

My top 5 would probably be all racing sims as im a racing nut,but maybe you want otherwise?

If so and in no particular order and assuming your powerfull PC will atleast be 1.3 GHZand atleast a Geforce 3 TI and possibly GF4 ti or Radeon 9700[dont get any GF MX cards].

Unreal Tournament 2003[pure action adrenaline pumping stuff]
    Medal of honour AA [amazing online too]
    Return to castle wolfenstein [amazing online too]
    No one lives forever 2
    Mafia
    Ghost Recon and expansion packs
    Operation Flashpoint and expansions also
    Morrowind[rpg]
    Dungeon Siege[rpg]
    Never winternights[rpg]

Also some great mods to download for free;

For Halflife- Counter-strike,Day of defeat and firearms.

Advertisement