Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircraft Wake (v2.0)

Options
  • 25-10-2002 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

glee_nightwake7.jpgglee_nightwake4.jpg

Anyone who has battlefield MUST download this map.
    Its really Wake Island, at night, with rockets on some planes, a B17 for allied, MGs on jeeps, lots of planes, lots of boats... etc.
    Another gem with this map is the Objects_100.rfa. You'd have to crack it open for a full list of what it does, but here's a short rundown. Jeep mod. Available B-17's. Mounted rockets on the Zero and Corsair. It'd be great enough if we just got the Browning/MG42 on the back of the jeeps, but we also get the B-17 AND then ALSO have rockets added onto the fighters without the slightest hassle. Play as allies and look at your minimap.. You see that spawn point moving? No, it's not a figment of your imagination.. that's the B-17, baby. Yes, the B-17 itself is a spawnpoint. I can't even begin to tell you how cool it is to spawn on a B-17 in midair and just start blasting Zero's back to Hell, or be flying around and have a crew spawn in to help you out, OR to have people spawn in so they can parachute down to an objective below. It's pure genius.

Site: http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=6811
    Download: http://download3.filefront.com/proxy_download/mtazntu3mjuyma/gamingfiles/Battlefield_1942/Maps/Multiple_Game_Types/glee_aircraftwakev2.zip

Download it ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

i told winters about this (i only have crappy demo... dont work!) and it is the best thing since bf42
    jeeps have mgs!
    they'r orange!
    a b-17 in mid-air is a spawn point!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

Originally posted by robbb_mm
    i told winters about this
    oh dear, hes taking the credit of finding the map from you, how dreadful?

shove it pj, this is EXACTLY why everyone thinks it was shakespeare who wrote all that crap, when in reality he just ripped off every greek myth.
    except hamlet, which is allright... i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i dunno, i kinda like shakespeare, r u bad mouthin shakspeare?? what the hell did he ever do to u????

i really like hes plays [except hamelt, what a load of ****e :)]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Good games last night lads.. it's *my* village. ;)

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

humm...agreed. :) .. though i am actucully really knackered at the moment....been up for a good long while now and look forward to bed later....

Though where did shakespeare come into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

rob has resentment issues :p

no i... it's just... IT'S NOT FAIR

Advertisement