Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age Of Myth

Options
  • 25-10-2002 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Got my grubby little mitts on this game last night.

OMG this is alate challenger fvor my game of the year award.
    I was on the Beta test and loved it now the CPU has a brain.
    It flanked me last night i was expecting an easy win but he attacked me from behind :(

Only playing the SP campaigns for now honing my skills till release date :)

Kdja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

according to our release dates on gamire.com it's out on Friday 8th of November. My type of game can't wait for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its amazing really is worth the wait.

Lucky i make it in work :)

Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

i am glad your first impressions of the final release is good :) i thought the beta was alright, my 1st beta test, so i am not used to playing a rough game

i have been looking forward to playing this game for a long time, i have finally broke my AoC addiction :p

getting flanked by the cpu hehe, you should have scouted, walled outposted :) , glad to hear the cpu is smarter, i could beat it 5 v 1 in AoC, how smart is it? does it mass units?

what is the zoom functions like?

where do you work kdja, can i be your assistant :)

Control is a bit jerky or so it seems but once you figure out the mouse zooming it purrs a long.

I have a G3 and in 1024 its really sweet.

The CPU is a smart b@stard seriously they have given him a brain i played on easy to have a look see and he was good so i tried it on Titan (hardest) and i got my ass handed to me.
    was in shock he flanked hes not supposed to do that.
    :confused:

LOL i get him tho :)

Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

good to hear you won anyway :)

titan level, hmm that sounds promising

does the cpu still cheat? on hardest in AoC the cpu did a 5 minute feudal which is nearly impossible with a decent pop

what size are the recorded games?

• Advertisement

Im only on the Sp campaign ,im about to "unleash hell " on Troy and his pagan ppls so i can appease Poseidon cos hes pissed for some reason.

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I really can't wait for it to come out too. its going to be some game!! I was completely hooked on the other 2! Hey kdja, how did u get a beta version of it?

Months ago i posted this.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55729&highlight=mythology

Some signed up we nearly all got in and got the beta.

But i have the final version now :)

Perks of the job ;)

Kdja

Advertisement