Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshall Mini-Amps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Good? Its a tiny amp and it sounds like a tiny amp. Same sort of quality of sound that you get from portable walkman speakers. Still you can use it as a practise amp and its a lot louder than you think. Eats batteries though. An AC power adapter is needed if you intend using it for any length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, they're quite fun to run around your room with though. Sound is thin however. But they have been known to be recorded via mic and bummfed up after tape.

yeah kinda telecaster thin I reckon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I was thinking along the lines of using during camping trips and that kind of sh!t, or maybe walking around the street with while drunk! :D

Be ok for that once you bring a rucksack full of batteries!!! I noticed when I had one the louder I turned it up the quicker the batteries where used up. Make sense I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I have the marshall mini stack , its actually alright, loud enough and i have not changed the batteries in 4 months.

P.s that site does not deliver outside america i think, i recall trying to order from that site and once you get to the final stage of the ordering form it mentions that it cannot deliver outside the usa due to some crap law.

Help is at hand mr oenus, i got mine here http://www.cerddystwyth.co.uk/ its located somewhere in the uk and i vaguely recall you mentioning something about moving to wales? so perhaps it would be better suited to you currency wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Thanks Caesar. Heh, that is actually a welsh site. It's even done in the welsh language. :D

Most of the guitar shops in Dublin sell these..

Advertisement