Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Wednesday

Options
  • 23-10-2002 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I'm not about at the moment, but if ppl want I can swap the server over to the boards game shortly before 8.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sounds like a good idea... didnt we finish that module though last friday?

Also, the persistent world is a bit brutal. Death is swift and often for newbies... I think it is presuming a large amount of teamplay.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Got another 5 modules :) I'll pick one for u

was teh slavers finished ?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Yeah the slavers mod was done to death. We finished all 3 Quests and nothing else was left to do

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

And it has a buggy death thing whereby you can be full health and dead at the same time.

Grrrr....

Poket Roket is coming along nicely and is starting to be able to dish out some ass kickins.... so long as the monsters stay far away...

Look! Tasty BattlingCheese and Berners! Eat them, theres much more meat on them! I'm just an ickle gnome!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

hehe, the Gnomes are for the starters :)

The persistant world is a bit on the hard side, the soul gem thing is hardest thing about it. It's usually not bad at all when you die at a low level, you lose a bit of exp 50 or 100 usually you can come back and get more, but that gem is just a pain, killing a few bandits/thugs and not a point of exp. I was lucky and found some monster with enough gold to get it removed and I go and get myself killed with the first monster right after it :(

I'd say it would be alot easier if a group of level ones gave it a go, anyone up for useing one of the nights to haveing a play on the persistant world? A level or two would be handy afterwards if you felt like a game and nobody was on the server.

• Advertisement

I'd be up for it from saturday onwards.

I'm hoping to have games2 back in iol next week, now that its out I may as well upgrade it as well as fix it :)

Once thats back in we'll run two linked worlds plus link to dev's dungeon :)

'dev's dungeon' with you hostess madam devore.

Advertisement