Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this a possible Matrix/home and away connection?

• 22-10-2002 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

You know the scene when Neo is awoken to find text on his p.c screen instructing him to follow the white rabbit, is the girl who comes to the door with the white rabbit tattoo on her arm Lea(name?) from Home and Away? As they both were filmed in Australia it struck me that there could be that connexion.

I dont watch home and away, so could not be positive in identifying her, but i certainly would.

CezAr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Theres a few people in the Matrix who were in Home and Away. One of neos mates was . the young blonde lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

well it *was* filmed in Sydney, so they were bound to get some of the local talent to fill in for the bit parts tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Theres a few people in the Matrix who were in Home and Away. One of neos mates was . the young blonde lad

Oh yeah your man Mouse. I knew I'd seen him somewhere before.
    And the one with the white rabbit is from Home and Away I remember she used to be in Heartbreak High too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Matrix (and it's sequels) were filmed in Australia so there was always likely to be some of the local 'talent' in them. Let's just be thankful that they weren't filmed in Ireland otherwise Neo would have probably spent the entire movie being chased by Colm Meaney and half the cast of Glenroe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

And that guy who done the policeman with the speed camera in the kit-kat ad, the maltesers ad with the babies and table football and the denny sausages ad and whos now in fair city (and his kid from the denny sausage ad too "whens me gran comin over").. GO AWAY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

"There is no Denny Sausage..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Oh yeah your man Mouse. I knew I'd seen him somewhere before.

He's in Episode II as well. He tries to sell the death sticks to Obi wan, before going home and rethinking his life. He should have done that before agreeing to appear in Home and away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Damian was one of the stars of Home and Away - Genius getting Selena duffed up too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by plastic membrane
    He should have done that before agreeing to appear in Home and away.

Home and Away was probably his foot-in-the-door, tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Muirthile

Can no one use imdb.com?
    Anyway, the suspects in question:

Matt Doran
    Ada Nicodemou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Originally posted by Muirthile
    Can no one use imdb.com?

I have been living a lie I CANT READ, why must you mock me, WHY?

Advertisement