Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 to 4 weeks full time work anyone?

Options
  • 22-10-2002 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

I always post these requests on the boards, altho I never get any answers, but you never know :)

Leading on from Eidos talking to the city earlier in the day it means I can look for testers for the rest of the CM4 project now. I need testers for November, December, January and February. I have some, and people will be returning who have done work for us already, but I want to fill the schedule.

Therefore if anyone here knows anyone, or if anyone here fancies testing CM4, mail me. Its full time work, 10.30 to 6, Monday to Friday. We pay a good hourly wage plus travel expenses. I generally get people for between 2 and 4 weeks at a time.

All I ask is is that you can get to and from Islington, London and possess the ability to pick up a CM game and play away instantly and finally (at worst) a vague knowledge of football.

Any questions, ring/mail me

Joe O'Reilly, vagga@sportsinteractive.co.uk
    Sports Interactive, http://www.sigames.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

I was a software tester till I got laid off but I'm of no help to you now because I'm stuck with my lease till June 2003, but then I'm out of here (Dublin) and heading anywhere (London qualifying as anywhere) so I might have some small chance of getting an IT job. Will keep an eye out for future posts like this because the Celtic tiger :p ate my job :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

bleh - I mailed you last time you posted something like this. :eek:

I've been thinking of chancing my arm in London and might drop you a line. My main concern is over accomodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I have had one or two people asking the same question, so if you all got together it could work..

Mates of mine have used random flats. Owned by www.studios92.com.

£15 per night for a twin room if your'e there for more than 4 weeks, otherwise £17.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

what is a CM game? is that just a computer game or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

championship manager

nice place, good people, cool game, you even get yer credits in the game :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭peeve

If only i lived in london....

How often do eidos/si look for games testers?

Anyone know of companies looking for testers in Ireland?

Advertisement