Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Students To Be Featured In New Documentary

Options
  • 22-10-2002 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for people to help me with a new project that I will be working on soon.

I want to do an undercover documenteray kinda thing about secondary schoold and how bad they are.

I want to focus on the following main points;

1.How badly students are treated.
    2.The un-neccessary victimization of some students.
    3.The qaulity of teaching.
    4.The lack of control that some teachers have in a class.

Any more focus point suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

If you are interested please reply to this post or e-mail me @ damienpgill@eircom.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

i'm interested in this, my friend had a nervous breakdown resulting from pressure to do well in his leaving cert from his scholl, peers etc.

pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭damien_gill

OK just to clarify a few things. One of the main focus points that said "the un-neccessary victimisation of students" is actually in regards to teachers picking on students for no obvious reason.

And also favoritism in regards certain students doing the same thing as another but the other student will get punished and the other will not.

Once again all help and suggestion greatly appreciated

Advertisement