Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X - 2

Options
  • 21-10-2002 10:59am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,042 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I just saw this on the rpgamer website. I hope they aren't taking the piss. It looks like there will be a sequel to the brilliant Final Fantasy X which takes place 2 years after the first game. It's worth going to the site just for the promo pictures. Yuna looks well sexy in her new out fits and especially with the Al Bhed handgun.
    I hope shinji can enlighten me with more information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah, this was confirmed ages ago in Japan - I have no idea why a pile of places have started reporting it again like it's new news. It's not a direct sequel, it's mostly a side story focusing on Yuna and Rikku.

It's not certain how closely it'll follow on from the story of the original game... We'd be lacking some pretty major characters from the fray after FFX's rather bittersweet ending...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Yuna AND Rikku you say.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

mmmmmm Rikku..............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

821.jpg
    Nice new outfit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

there go a few kittens :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i thinks your right. i cant find any of my cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Kitten massacre of '02 coming up :(
    of course there are sites out there that.... no I wont stoop that low on boards :p

I dont see how they can better on FFX...of course, an airship system like the previous FF's would be nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Opitimus

Does anyone have a release date for FFX-2

Advertisement